Tuesday 30 September 2008

La Revolution.

Why must I always post 6 times a month? It never was a concious decision, it just sort of happened. I just cannot break the cycle. This is why I am hurridly typing this now.

It is a curse.

But I guess it could be worse. Being cursed to be the only sane person who does not think that Doctor Who is the hilghlisht of post-renaissance culture, but is infact a very unreliable sideshow in mainstream television, that would suck.

Luckily there are others of my kind. We are force to hide by a totalitarian regime, dictated by the close ties between government and the media, in the form of this TV Licence, that completely undermines free speech!

When you realise how much you have to pay to watch the BBC it really pisses you off that they cannot afford international football.

Viva la Revolution!

No comments: