Wednesday 30 April 2008

18th Birthday

I have just turned 18. To celebrate I get to vote in tomorrows London election. This has made a bit of an impression on me, and left me a bit, well, both optimistic and melancholy about the future. I can sumarize my main thoughts, as a kind of plan, which sort of goes as follows, in order of importance.

1. I need to take my exams a bit more seriously. I need 3 As for Exeter University. Eeeeek! Therefore, I need a back-up plan in case this fails.

2. I need to sort out my finances, so I can afford to pay for stuff when I need to pay for stuff.

3. I need to get some kind of employment. Partially, just to see what it is like.

4. I need to learn to drive. At some stage. I have all the stuff, I have just not been bothered to organise it yet.

This next year will be a success if these are all completed. This could be hard...

No comments: