Monday 19 May 2008

Searching for TV tickets...

My summer holidays stretch invitingly before me, once I have escaped the fear of exams. I have a few theories on how to kill my time, one of which does excite me very much. It suddenly occurred to me that all these television shows that are "filmed in-front of a live studio audience" must require people to be in that “live studio audience”. Upon enquiry it appears that these tickets are freely available, as long as you apply in the right places at the right time, long in advance, to see shows filmed at odd times on weekdays. This suits me fine. One problem is that the tickets do not guarantee entry, the right is reserved for you to be turned away on the day. But I can deal with that later, and they are free tickets.

This does seem to be a difficult process, requiring dedication and focus, but if the result is tickets to go and see QI or Top Gear live, that would be awesome.

There will be updates when I know more...

No comments: