Tuesday 28 April 2009

Will I Watch Wolverine?

So, Wolverine is out in the Cinema. I kinda wanna see it - I mean, the adverts on TV have been pretty cool. And while X-Men 3 was a total dud, the first two were fun. Maybe I should check some reviews before deciding...

And, so, some reviews are out, and they do not look good... Empire say "While not a disaster, this isn't the claws-out, rampaging adventure we hoped for." The NY Daily News gave it one star, saying the "whole thing reeks of a lack of enthusiasm". Maybe it is not great, but maybe it would be alright as a popcorn movie, something to rent or check out when it come on TV? EW back me up on this thought, they do speak of "some moments of fun."

Nevermind. I can just miss this one out for now and put all my excitment into the new Star Trek. W00T!

UPDATE - I watched it. Meh. Reviews were kinda right. Star Trek looks incredible.

No comments: