Thursday 24 September 2009

I ♥ The Poseidon remake

"Now we're not sure exactly what happened here, but our best guess is that we were struck by what is known as a rogue wave. They are rare, they are unpredictable, and they are lethal."


"Thank you, gorgeous!"
"My name.... is Valentine."
"I love that name."


"Conor! How did you get in there?"
"I don't know but the water's really high!"


"You were mayor? You know, I forgot. Big hero. Rescued all those women and children from the fires. Got elected. Man of the people. But you're not the boss anymore. Hm? You quit. Couldn't hack it. If I recall correctly, you couldn't even hang onto your wife. Come on."


[walks to poker table] "We're going downstairs now."
"Ok, have fun... Hey Jen..."
[looks down at her cleavage] "The twins? Dad..."
"Just one more button."

No comments: